Quilted Duffle Bag Class and MUCH More!
Teaching Cruise Announcement
Instructor: Carol Ann Ferrari-Rogers
Cost for 3 full days of Quilting Classes, Project Kit, and a new Sewing Machine is $375
Additional cost applies for the cruise accommodations.
Eastern Caribbean Quilting Cruise
July 15 – 22, 2023
Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas
Out of Miami to Coco Cay, St. Thomas, & Philipsburg
- 3 “At Sea” days of instruction
- Babylock “JOY” sewing Machine
- Kit with THREE Fun Projects:
- Duffle Bag, Zippered Pouch, and Luggage Tag
- You will receive the 3 projects pre-cut and ready to sew. Also included are the patterns, interfacing, batting, zippers, trims, buttons, coordinating thread, tape measure etc. There will be a wide selection of colors and designs which you will select on the first day of class.
- You will also be getting lots of tricks, tips, techniques and some exciting surprises.
About Me – Coziness Quilts
By Carol Ann Ferrari-Rogers
Owner and Certified APQS Quilter
Certified Quilt in a Day Instructor
I attended the Needle Craft School in Midland Park, NJ when I was 8 years old and learned garment sewing. I made all of my Easter outfits, prom dresses and Halloween costumes. In 1979, I learned how to quilt the ole’ fashion way; everything by hand. This was long before rotary cutters and pre-cuts were invented. Over the years, I taught sewing and quilting classes in my local community. In 2011, I was honored to be affiliated with Eleanor Burns and received my Quilt in a Day Instructor Certification.
In March of 2015, I purchased an APQS Millennium long arm machine. All of my quilting is hand guided. August, 2018, I received my APQS Long Arm Certification.
Coziness Quilts focuses on providing top quality machine quilting services to individuals who have completed quilt tops. This process involves using an APQS long arm quilting machine, the Millennium (Millie) to stitch the quilt top, batting and backing fabric together to create a finished quilt. Other services include basting, quilt top preparation, binding, and design consultations.
“I am ‘sew’ excited to now offer sewing and quilting instruction in my home. Please check out the “Instruction” tab at the top of this page for more detailed information.”
Submit a Testimonial